Review: adgridwork.com

The latest review from WebIque focusses on www.adgridwork.com.

I came across this site when looking for some free advertising for another site of mine. It offers contextual advertising which is completely free. All this means is that you can have a text advert for your site displayed all over the internet; all you have to do in return is display some ads provided by adgridwork.

Now, you may have come across sites which advertise your site in exchange for putting some of their adverts on your site. What sets adgridwork apart is the fact that ads are displayed on similar site (often referred to as targeted ads), which helps your advert get more clicks. Not only this, but you can track your campaign and view detailed metrics such as impressions, conversions and daily hits to each of your sites. For example, I'm viewing my account now and it tells me my ads have been displayed a total of 2,952 times. As you would expect with any kind of web advert, I haven't had anywhere near that amount of clicks but everything counts. People, myself included, sometimes see ads but don't click on them at the time. They may have remembered the URL though and may visit the site later though, so even if people are just seeing your ads, and not clicking them all the time, it may be quite good.

The website's FAQ does a much better job than I can at explaining what the sites does and how it works, etc. Follow this link to view it.

As well as providing a brilliant service, adgridwork.com also looks great and has an extra fun feature which I like! That is the 'adspy' feature. You can view in real time whose ads are being displayed, and on which sites. I tested the feature by visiting my site and straight away my URL appeared in the 'Shown By' column. Its a great little feature - once you've signed up and your site is in the network, why not give it a go?!

Overall, I really like adgridwork. It provides a very useful service in an easy-to-use yet comprehensive way. The ads they provide blend in with my site, and will do with most sites that display them. Its definitely worth signing up for and giving a go, as you've really not go anything to lose!

6 comments:

Anonymous

27 September 2007 at 22:41

Great Review.

Anonymous

16 December 2007 at 06:36

Thanks !

Anonymous

9 September 2008 at 06:54

I think http://www.BusinessABCPages.com is also a great website to advertise your business for FREE.
You Can:
1. Upload Images
2. Upload Logo
3. Upload Banner
4. Upload Video etc.

You have a full webpage to tell all about your business. You could there include all your business information and any specials or discounts that you may have. It is a growing business directory and I think now is a great time to create a free listing.

We all know what oneway links back to our website do for us on those serch engine rankings like google or yahoo.

Check it out http://www.BusinessABCPages.com

Igal Avraham

3 March 2009 at 03:07

Great start to advertise your business and promote your website ranking fast, I saw it's one month for free on front page.

http://www.best-value-deals.com

Igal Avraham

31 May 2009 at 12:49

can website like:

http://www.best-value-deals.com

participate in this networking advertising?

wtfjones

12 July 2010 at 21:38

what does "your sites have been requested a total of 226 times" mean ?